How to Create Google+ “Add To Circles” Widget For Blogger


You can see this widget live on my sidebar with real time followers stats of my Google Plus circles and with a “Add me To Circles”  Button. The Widget is completely customizable and will blend any site theme perfectly. The number of followers displayed by the widget is automatic. You just need to fetch the code and paste it on your blogs.

Follow this simple steps:

1. Go to www.WidgetPlus.com
2. Click Get Widget button
3. Create your widget by using the tabs to fully customize the look of your button
4. Enter your Google+ ID in the basic settings tab


You can get your Plus ID by going to your Google Plus profile page and then copy the digital code from your browser address bar as shown below:

5. Set the Widget width equal to the width of your sidebar. In my case I have kept it 250.
6. You can also change the language of the add me button from basic settings.  Currently 9 languages are supported.
7. Change the color if you want.
8. Once you are done simple hit the Get Code button at the top. Copy the code and then go to Blogger > Design
9. Select a HTML/JavaScript widget
10. Paste your code inside it and hit save.
11. You're done!

If you like this post then why not add me on Google+? Add me to your Circles :)

If you have any question, just leave your comment below. Thank you!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Comments

No responses to “How to Create Google+ “Add To Circles” Widget For Blogger”

Post a Comment